Friday, August 31, 2012

Pizza Bisquick Bake {Annah}


This is a twist on pizza that I make at least once a month. It is easy to make and we think it tastes good. (I wouldn't say great, and this is not something I would make if we are having company.) The hardest part of this recipe is making sure that your drops of dough are even in size otherwise it does not always cook evenly throughout. 

If you have Bisquick on hand I would say make this when you are in a pinch. It taste like pizza, but with more of a biscuit like bread. This was made one side just cheese the other side with pepperoni.

On a side note; Yikes! I am holding down this blog on my own. I will admit I am scared, this is not top priority in my life. However, I enjoy reading blogs and get very annoyed when the blogger drops of the face of the earth. With that being said if you would like to guest post on our blog I would love the help. Also I am always up for easy delicious new recipes. Lets being this journey together....

Pizza Bisquick Bake                  
 8 servings

3 1/3 cups Bisquick mix
1 cup milk
2 cans (8 oz) each pizza sauce
1 package (8oz) sliced pepperoni
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8oz)




Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13x9 inch (3quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms.

Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly over bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish). Drizzle 1 can pizza sauce over dough. Scatter half of the pepperoni over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.

Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...