Monday, August 13, 2012

Costa Rican Breakfast {Annah}

    Hello Blog Friends! Sorry I have been absent, I was on vacation to Costa Rica last week. Tyler and I went to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. Until I get my butt in gear and start writing post I will leave you with photos of food we had on our trip. We stayed at a bed and breakfast and had 4 mornings of deliciously prepared meals.

Costa Rican coffee with milk already added.

Pancake with fresh slice of pineapple, watermelon, and papaya.

Fresh fruit served before our eggs.
Oops, I started eating before a photo was taken. Fried egg with toast and guava marmalade , tomato, and queso.


Toast with butter and marmalade, and an omelet with cheese, tomato, onion, and red pepper. Tyler had ham in his

Finally a true Costa Rican breakfast! Toast, fried eggs, rice and beans, tomato, and queso.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...