Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pineapple and Banana Smoothie {Annah}


Everything taste better in a wine glass, right?






Alright I am back! I will try to post at least twice a week.

I was missing my vacation and my awesome friend gave me a pineapple, so I made a smoothie. It was delicious and it made me feel like I was right back on the beach in Costa Rica. If you want a sweet drink that is not terribly unhealthy try this!


















Pineapple and Banana Smoothie

Serving for one
 
Ingredients
  • 4 ice cubes
  • 1/4 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cubed
  • 1 large banana, cut into chunks
  • 1 cup pineapple or apple juice

Directions 

Place ice cubes, pineapple, banana, and pineapple juice into the bowl of a blender. Puree on high until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...