Friday, August 24, 2012

Buckeye Brownies {Annah}


 Well these looked absolute delicious. I decided I would take these to a work picnic. This was a Huge Fail!!! I could not get the brownies to cook through all the way. After letting them cool for a few hours I cut into them and the were really mushy throughout, except for the edges. We had to go to the store and pick up something else to take with us. Grr!

I came home and I put them back in the oven and I tried to cook them through and it Never happened. I would say that I am a decent baker, but brownies are sometimes tough for me. Please make these and let me sample them if they come out for you!

Buckeye Brownies
makes 30 bars
Ingredients
  • 1 box (18-19 oz) Brownie Mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 3/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
  • 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk)
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350°
  2. Lightly grease 9x13 pan
  3. With your mixer combine brownie mix, oil and eggs until incorporated and smooth.
  4. Stir in chopped peanuts
  5. Divide batter in half.
  6. Press half batter into bottom of prepared pan (it will be a thin layer) and set the other half to the side.
  7. In a large bowl combine peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk with whisk.
  8. Pour mixture over the bottom layer of brownie.
  9. Drop the remaining brownie mix on top of peanut butter mixture, pressing each spoonful lightly into peanut butter.
  10. Bake for 25 minutes until just set.
  11. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Recipe from www.cookiesandcups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...