Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Annah's Brussel Sprouts


Colleen: "This was my very first experience with Brussel Sprouts so I thought who better to trust this experience to than my good buddy Annah!! I trusted her guidance and did as she told. I like cabbage so I was delighted to learn that these brussel sprouts are just tiny little cabbage babies. I loved them and thought this recipe was a great simple way to make them. My husband did not approve however, I should mention he also hates cabbage! (loser)"

Annah's Roasted Brussels sprouts
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  • Wash, dry, and cut Brussels sprouts in half
  • Place sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet
  • Drizzle EVOO, slat, pepper, and garlic powder on the sprouts and mix
  • Put in oven, check on them and mix them around about every 10 minutes
  • When they are lightly brown on the outside, warm and soft throughout they are ready to be eaten


Recipe sourced from Annah's recipe in this post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...