Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sexy Broccoli

Colleen's take: "This is one of my absolute favorite foods right now! I can't make it enough, my 2 year old also cannot stop tearing this side dish up. I broil the broccoli which gives it a sweetness added to the light flavor of garlic salt making it sexy to the taste buds, yummmmmm!"

Ingredients:
  • Broccoli 
  • garlic salt
  • olive oil  
Directions:
After broccoli is washed and patted dry. Add olive oil, I usually use 1 tablespoon per broccoli crown and garlic salt about a 1/2 tsp/crown. Mesh it all together with your hands covering everything. Put it under the broiler for about 10 minutes, once you smell the broccoli begin to singe it's ready. Ours is usually al dente, but feel free to alter it to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...