Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Cream Cheese {Annah}


Well this might not have tasted good because of me. I was heavy handed with the cloves. This cream cheese is more savory then sweet. I like a sweet cream cheese, and this did not do it for me. Which of course means it is healthy for me = don't like as much. I tried to sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top, and that still did not make it taste great to me. This was a failed pumpkin recipe.

Ingredients: 
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 Tbsp brown sugar
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice 
Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whip it up till smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use!
Try not to eat it straight out of the bowl with a spoon while your bagel is toasting.

Original recipe from : Budget Bytes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...