Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Themed Fun! Guest Post!

Nancy is my (Colleen) mother in law, we are staying with her a while. We are in transition between selling our old home and buying a new one. The kids just adore her and she's makes the time go by quickly with fun stuff like this.

Nancy's take: "I made this with my grandson who is 4 and he really enjoyed making the jello monster mold the most, I enjoyed making the creepy finger food & monster mouths. To me I don't enjoy pasta all that much so I wasn't too enthused with that but we had lots of fun making it, I used green olives instead of black because to me they looked more "creepy". The Mummy Dogs were really easy and both the grandkids loved them, I let my grandson wrap the dough around the dog, he was enthused with all the responsibility he was given.

Mummy Dogs (on the outsides)
Monster Mouths  (in the middle)
 Creepy Finger Food (on the top & bottom) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...