Monday, November 12, 2012

Easy Chocolate Pretzel Buttons

Colleen's Take: "I made these for my friends baby shower. My husband (the sugar hound) loved these to pieces, for me they were way rich, I could only eat one or two. I looked in two different stores and had a very hard time finding the square pretzel snaps & white chocolate hershey kisses. I only ended up being able to find peppermint hershey kisses, so they were kinda minty but it only seemed to bug me! I'd try this one for a holiday gift." 
INGREDIENTS:
Yields: 24 individual pieces 24 Snaps Pretzels 24 milk chocolate kisses 1 pkg. candy-coated chocolates
TOPPING:
INSTRUCTIONS:
Preheat oven to350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Place pretzels on baking sheet lined with wax-paper Unwrap candy kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel. Place in pre-heated oven 1 to 2 minutes, until kisses are soft - not melted. Remove tray from oven and place one candy-coated chocolate in the center of each pretzel. Place tray in freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from trays, place in cellophane gift bags or put in airtight container. Note: Can substitute chocolate kisses for Chocolate Caramel Candy and top with a Pecan to make Pretzel Turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...